Kingdom EQUIPMENT -:THE GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
Passport - Week 9
1 Peter 4:10-11
God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another. Do you have the gift of speaking? Then speak as though God himself were speaking through you. Do you have the gift of helping others? Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies. Then everything you do will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.
Why does God give us spiritual gifts?
What are your spiritual gifts? Did you take the Spiritual Gifts Test? Click here to take the test.
- What did the Spiritual Gifts Test show as your top spiritual gifts?
- Do you have any questions about the nature of your particular gifts? What they are? How they function?
- Were there any surprises in your top spiritual gifts? Did they make sense to you? Are they new to you?
- Spiritual gifts are like a spiritual job description. What do your spiritual gifts suggest about where God wants to use you in ministry within JesusChurch or out in the community.
- Others around us often help us discern our gifts and our fit in the Body. What does the small group say about your gifts and your fit?
- Have you filled out the Find Your Fit volunteer form and looked over the Volunteer Opportunities Outside of JesusChurch?
- Have you sent the results of your Spiritual Gifts Test to Anita House at Anita@myJesusChurch.com.
- Our Find Your Fit Ministrty Team is here to help. Contact ...